Our primary goal has always been to create a products that is effective, safe and convenient, developed from the current science in Science in Blood Flow Restriction Training. We have designed the product in such a way that it fits all people regardless of limb size, so if you are a physical therapist or a trainer you only need one set to service all of your clients!
Yes, you only need one complete set of Fit Cuffs to prehab, rehabilitate, improve performance or maintain muscle mass for everyone to achieve their goals!
When you buy a complete set of Fit Cuffs you get a professional product that is tried and tested on +1000 people of all ages but also a complete product setup with less size than a pair of trainers!
Fit Cuffs utilizes probably the best inflatable cuffs on the marked and an unique and extremely high quality metal quick-connector, which makes the product extremely fast to attach, inflate, deflate and detach designed for optimal convenience!
An individual indicative pressure for optimal safety and effectiveness is available by our exclusive Web App. Simply adjusted accordingly by the pressure gauge (Fit Manometer) which is removed during training.
With Fit Cuffs – Complete you get a device exclusively developed for occlusion training a State-Of-The-Art. In only 10-20 minutes (including attachment and detachment) you achieve a workout comparable to 30-45 min of conventional exercise relevant from Prehab to Rehab Performance & Maintenance!
- Fit Cuffs® is specifically designed for BFR and fits all people regardless of limb size.
- Leg Cuffs is 10 cm (4 inch) wide and Arm Cuffs is 7 cm (2.8 inch) a size that is optimal for effect, safety and convenience.
- The possibility to assess Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) by Bluetooth tech.
- No need for an external Doppler.
- A single bladder system which enables you to restrict blood flow at any given percentage.
- A strong nylon material is used for the cuffs for superior comfort, hygiene, and durability.
- Waterproof and doesn’t absorb sweat.
- Specially calibrated App “Calculate Pressure” that enables you to train at the sweet spot of 40-80 % Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) every single time.
- The durable metal quick-connector allows for quick attachment and detachment while maintaining cuff pressure for freedom of movement and consistent results.
- Highly accurate measurements by industry leading pressure gauge (Fit Manometer).
- All parts are sold individually and they’re individually replaceable.
- From Denmark.
Fit Cuffs® Training System vs. Other Brands
Below is listed some of the reasons of why we find that Fit Cuffs is superior to other similar BFR systems:
Unlike other brands where you have many different sizes and you have to buy several different cuffs, Fit Cuffs is true One-Size-Fits-All. Our default cuff size will fit approx. 99% of all people with only one version for the upper and lower body, respectively.
2. Best durability on the market
We are proud to tell you that our product return-rate is below 1%!
Fit Cuffs utilizes a unique metal valve aka. quick-connector in stainless steel this is extremely durable as opposed to plastic couplings which is designed to be disposable. This unique quick-connector allows for constant connection and re-connection by the Fit Manometer without pressure loss during exercise. Compared with the plastic connector used in all similar companies, where the pressure will drop during exercise and re-connection, if the pump is attached during exercise. The rather simply design of Fit Cuffs makes for the best longevity on the market, as other companies have higher return rates because of various mal-funtionctions, such as the plastic strap can snap off during attachment of the cuffs.
3. Improved width of the Cuffs
The width of the cuffs is somewhere in-between other brands, as there is nothing as a perfect size cuffs, but only pros and cons.
But a newly published review on BFR and the perceived discomfort, concludes that particularly for the upper body, narrower cuffs seems to be favorable as wider cuffs seems to increase discomfort during exercise.
Narrow cuffs allow for more freedom of movement even though the localized pressure is higher. With a narrow cuff, a smaller area of the muscle is affected by compression which seems of importance. The problem with wide cuffs is the muscle tissue directly under the cuff experiences less hypertrophy. This is all about compression on small area, but not too small, as the pressure gradient during exercise is much higher with cuffs below 5 cm. See the figure from McEwen & Casey (cuff type A & C).
4. Differentiated pliability
Fit Cuffs is the only system that uses differentiated pliability cuffs, with higher pliability for the upper body as the muscle expansion of the biceps is relatively larger compared to the thighs. Some companies have rigid upper body cuffs that is known to cause tissue damage, as the rigid cuffs won’t allow for muscle expansion during contractions. See the figure from McEwen & Casey (cuff type B vs C).
5. Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) with the Bluetooth Device
It is commonly recommended to use a percentage of the total Limb occlusion Pressure (LOP) usually assessed with a hand-held doppler. With Fit Cuffs you have the possibility to use the Bluetooth Device for fast, precise and convenient assessment of LOP.
6. App calculation of individual pressures
As a convenient alternative to assessment of LOP, we recommend algorithmic based “Calculate Pressure”. This feature can be assessed at the Progressive Wep App “Fit Cuffs Training”, with limb circumference as strongest predictor of this pressure calculation. But as the algorithm is calibrated to Fit Cuffs in regards to width and pliability, we do not recommend to use it with other cuff types.